25 January 2010

I went tot his arcade game shop...

and put a bet on the gambling machine and won quite a lot.
decided to belanja the malay guy that jaga the shop a can of coke while i bought myself a can of beer.
Kena tiu by him for not buying him a can of beer.
I jokingly said that i saw him bring his gf in just now and sure he want to kongkek tonight so cannot give him beer, too mabuk cannot fcuk.
So he went in the room behind and later call me to go over and went in the room with him.
His gf was asleep at that time, and slowly he lift up the blanket up.and asked me, "puki macam ini you nak kongkek ke?"
i saw his gf sleeping terkangkang, wearing mini skirt without panty and saw her dark unkept bushy pussy.. worst.. i also saw like there small bit and peices of toilet paper stuck on her pussy hair.. really make me wanna puke.
after that i went out and buy myself another can of beer and also bought one for him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment